Note: - Application for this Visa to be made directly at Consulate of Italy in Lagos
People lawfully residing in Italy, having lost their residence permit and/or passport in Nigeria, can apply for this visa enabling them to return to Italy. All the applicants of this type of visa can be called for an interviewed at the Consulate General after the submission of documents. Re-entry visa can be issued ONLY after authorization from the competent "Questura" (Police Headquarters) in Italy. It's a National visa (type D) - Single entry.
For this type of visa , application must be made directly at the visa office
|Application Type||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in Naira|
|Long Term visas (more than 90 days)
Document checklist for Re-Entry Visa
|Requisite documents for re-entry visa|
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- Face should cover about 60-70 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph must be in color and have only a white background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- General, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
- Annex A Photograph Guidelines
To be decided by The Italy Consulate with cases to cases