Note: - Effective 3 July 2017, application for this visa will be made at the VFS office. Please see address below.
All work visas are subject to prior authorizations "NULLA OSTA" form the Italian Immigration Office (Sportello Unico per l'Immigrazione) or "Dichiarazione nominativa di assenso" issued by Italian National Olympic Committee (C.O.N.I.) for athletes or the specific Employment Office (for artists). It's a Schengen visa (type "C") for stays up to 90 day.
FOR THIS TYPE OF VISA , APPLICATION MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY AT THE VFS OFFICE
|Application Type||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in Naira|
|Long Term visas (more than 90 days)
- The applicable visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- Naira in 500 & above only be accepted
- The visa fee should only be paid at the time of submission of the documents at the Application center.
|Visa Category||Service Fee (NRN)|
Document checklist for Work(Independent)Visa
|Requisite documents for employment visa|
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- Face should cover about 60-70 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph MUST be in color and have only a white background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- General, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
- Annex A Photograph Guidelines
To be decided by The Italy Consulate with cases to cases.